Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A New Beginning of a Story in Progress

I'm not quite sure where to begin, or what is going to happen with this. Writing has always been a form of therapy for me. Through writing, I'm able to get out my thoughts, whether coherent or not. To tell you the truth, I haven't written for myself in almost a year and a half. Does that make me a little rusty? I don't know.

I have been lacking in inspiration. I used to write poetry and free-writing almost everyday from 6th grade on. Maybe stress has silenced my pen. But then, it only takes one person to get the creative juices flowing again. I think that I had forgotten how much I love to just write. So many of my poems and stories seem to ramble, like a river that takes its time to reach the grand ocean. Eventually, all water reaches the ocean, and eventually all of my works end.

Some of what I write will be diary-esque. I might even be creative enough to write a poem or short story. I don't know. Time seems so precious right now with so much of it going into studying math and science. I feel like all I'm ever doing now is studying math and science. It's what I get for majoring in science, but I love biology. I've always been enamored by how the body works, the simple beauty of atoms and molecules, and the elegance of physics. But I digress...

No comments:

Post a Comment