Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Middle

I did it! I survived another Wednesday. Another day of chemistry lab is over. Now the hard part begins. The Lab Report and Learning device for next week. I have found that I'm the opposite of everyone else who takes chem lab. I always bomb the learning devices and do decently on the labs. I guess that's because I spend more time on the lab reports than I do on the learning devices.

Anyway, I've made it through the first set of grades for this semester. I'm okay with them, but I'm not pleases. I mean, i have nothing to complain about compared to some people I'm sure, but I just know that I can do better than I am doing right now. I have to do better. To get into medical scool I need at least a 3.7 gpa each year. I'm not going to lose that because I let a calc II and chemistry class bring me down!

Other than that I'm surviving. I'm looking forward to going ice skating on Friday! I've been in a winter sport mood all week. I wonder if the Olympics have anything to do with that??...

I'm off, it's past my bedtime, and my fingers are no longer working like they are supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment