Sunday, February 19, 2006

Mi Fin de Semana

It has been a good weekend. I had nothing planned. I lived through the weekend one minute, one second, at a time. I loved it.

This weekend, there was no stressing about having to get things done in a scheduled order or time. There were no events that I had to go to. I got all the work done that I wanted to. I got to do some fun things. I even got to get a normal amount of sleep.

Sometimes you need weekends like this. Sometimes you need no expectations. Sometimes you need to feel like there isn't any pressure on you.

I'm not saying that I don't like having things planned for the weekends. I do like having plans. I like to try new things on the weekend. It's just that sometimes, I like to not have to plan for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment