Saturday, February 11, 2006

Coming to a New Sense of Understanding

One of the most fun things to do is to go to the mall and try on prom dresses. I never actually got to do that in high school, but I got to yesterday as a college student. I know, ridiculous, huh? But it's the simple things like that that keep us going. Hanging out with friends, being silly, trying on prom dresses, and taking pictures in the dressing room. These are the memories we'll hang on to and come back to when we are older. These are the sunflowers of our existence. Sweet treasures...precious gems of life.

I've come to realize that college isn't all about studying. I spend so much time on that, but life is about experiences. Life doesn't wait for those slow on the pick-up. I love these expeditions that remind me to loosen up a little bit and to have fun. The stress relief of just geting away for a while and being with people you love is remarkable.

No comments:

Post a Comment