Monday, March 30, 2009

THEY ARE HERE!!!

Cody and Rex were born today along with their brothers and sisters. It sounds like there might be 11 of them total, but Candy wouldn't let Keith close enough to count them. It sounds like her parental instincts are in high gear, which is good. I'm glad to hear she's being a good mother. In the next couple of days Candy might get off the nest long enough for Keith to move her and get a better count. As of right now, though, everything is running smoothly and little Cody and Rex are getting their little tummies filled and are growing into big, healthy, happy boys :D
I'm going to go back to jumping around the room like a crazy person ;)
I will try and post updates as often as possible. Hopefully in the next two weeks I'll know which boys are actually mine, and I can post pictures so you all can see them as well.
As for right now, all I can do is send happy, loving adopted parent thoughts to my two new baby boys :D

No comments:

Post a Comment