Sunday, March 15, 2009

Back on the Hill...

Well, the break has been incredibly relaxing, but it is nice to be back on campus. It is also nice to have a computer that is working like it should be. My computer decided to act it's age, so I took it to get all its internal organs fixed up and back in working order. Now my computer runs at a normal rate, and it actually starts up without any complaints. It's running like it did when I first got it!
I haven't really done anything else to prepare for the ratties. I have the travel cage, but I still need to sew the lining for it. I also need to order some food and the stand for the cage. All of that can wait though since I don't really need any of it for another month or so.
At any rate, I'm back at school, but not really ready for the last 8 weeks of classes. It's really beginning to set in that graduation is coming. It's a little bit terrifying, especially since I don't know right now where I'll be next fall...

No comments:

Post a Comment