Sunday, March 29, 2009

Impatient as I am...

My patience has started to dwindle. Candy should be having her babies today or tomorrow, and I honestly have not been able to contain myself this weekend. I have spent most of the weekend with the Carolina Blue Rattery site up waiting for the change to let me know how many babies Candy has had. I keep emailing Keith; he's probably tired of me asking if Candy's had the pups yet. Fingers crossed they come sometime during the night.
It's gotten so bad that I even went and got the cage all put together even though it won't be used for another 4 weeks. It probably was a bad idea to get it up because seeing it empty will probably make me even that much more impatient. I swear I'm more impatient with this than I am about waiting to hear back from medical schools.
At any rate, here's a picture of the cage completely put together. I even went so far as to put the food bowl, water bottle, and litter box in it :-P A tiny bit ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment