Thursday, March 19, 2009

And so it goes...

I finally finished sewing everything for the new little ratties. I finished the bonding pouch this morning! It looks really good. It turned out better than I thought it would seeing as a can't seem to cut or sew a straight line :) I ordered the set of plastic drawers that the cage will sit on so now I'm just waiting for them to arrive. I also need to order food, but I think I'll do that later.
I bought a class ring yesterday and it was a little bit expensive... Oh well, I will wear it all the time, and I really just can't believe that I'm graduating in two months. I just can't imagine having to possibly leave Carolina. I've loved it here. I don't really want to go through undergrad again. As fun as it was, I don't think I could bear having to take some classes over. But I just love Carolina. It's a beautiful campus. I love all the people I've met both students and faculty. I love getting to interact with so many wonderful people on a day-to-day basis. I know I'll meet plenty of new people in medical school, but it just won't be the same. I mean, at least the UNC Medical School is on the undergrad campus. Most other schools have the medical campus separated from the undergrad campus. I don't think I could stand that. I need some diversity.
I haven't heard from any med schools yet other than Wake Forest (alternate list). UNC said I would hear by the end of this month or the beginning of April. ECU said I could hear as late as the beginning of May. That is such a long time to wait. I'm just glad that my back-up plan doesn't need to be set in place until that time. I'm praying I get into UNC though. I would LOVE to stay here another four years!

No comments:

Post a Comment