Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Oh Boy(s)...

Wow...I had a bit of a scare last night. I found out yesterday morning where I was on the wait list for Sphinx's litter and realized I was pretty far down. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get any rats from that litter, so I frantically tried to figure out what to do because I really miss not having any rats around and am not sure how much longer I can wait. So I emailed Keith, and it sounds like I have nothing to worry about (thank goodness).
I'm home for a couple of days. I got the travel cage cleaned and put together. The plastic is sort of brittle because it's been up on the top shelf in the laundry room for about 6 years now. But I finally got enough pieces that aren't completely broken so that the cage will stay together. It looks really nice. I'll make the liner for it when I get back to Chapel Hill. I also have to sew together the bonding pouch as well.
I'm just glad to know that I will be able to get the two boys I've been waiting for...

No comments:

Post a Comment