Sunday, March 08, 2009

Relaxing...

I'm officially on Spring Break!!! AWESOME!!!
It's been so nice, do a little work in the morning and then just relax the rest of the day. I finished the tube hammocks this evening. I think I might use safety pins to attach the hammock to the cage. I'm thinking I'll put it either over or under the very top half shelf in the cage. I also think I'll put the open hammock in the top as well.
I also think I'm going to get a set of drawers to put the cage on top of. I can put the rats' stuff in the drawers. Food in one, toys in another, extra liners and bedding stuff in the top one. Then the cage will be more at eye level which I think will be really nice. Hopefully the set of drawers I get are stable enough with the cage on top. I think they will be. I'm really excited. It'll be fun the have the rats right there by my desk. Of course, it also means that I probably won't get any work done :-P I think I can handle that though ;)
I may save the rest of the sewing for sometime later. I just want to relax this week and just do a little bit of grading each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment