Thursday, November 09, 2017

Days 126-128: Admin Time

As sad as it sounds, I get really excited when I have a little admin time at work.  I feel productive when I get work done during the normal hours of the day.  It can get very tiring working all day then coming home and having to work until bedtime.  It gets a little old.  Having admin time is the breathing room to get work done in the office without distractions from three cats and a dog.  Once I have a to-do list, I am good to go.  There are a lot of little projects to do, and when I come home, I really don't want to do them.  I want to relax and read or write or paint or be with the animals.  I know that's not always possible, but my hope is to be able to find more time to spend with those in my life that mean the most.  There will always be a lean toward work, especially earlier on, but it will continue to improve.  Sometimes I like going full-tilt, but sometimes I want to be able to take a breath without constantly thinking about everything waiting for me to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment